Monday, December 22, 2008

My autobiography

Looking back on my life, most unexpected choice can lead to a good thing or satisfactory outcome in my case. I was born in 1974 in Seoul. I grew up in a harmonious family. I graduated college but I wanted to study more so I did not think enter a profession for 4 months after graduating college but I could not enter university. It means that I had no job until June. I regretted having done such a thing because there are many opportunity to study after I was employed. In June 1995, I went to the office of professor’s assistant for hunting my job without expectation and then she gave me only one application. It was a written application of Asiana Airlines. I joined Asiana Airlines in 1995. I have been working there for 13years. I also studied more with working and then I married. Only one application made me possible all things. I always make a constant effort to develop my life and study more as long as possible

No comments: