Tuesday, November 4, 2008

introduction

Hello, everyone!

I’m glad to introduce myself to you.

My name is Youne hee Choi and I am working at Inchon International Airport as a ground staff of Asiana Airlines.

I meet many people everyday and I am very excited to see my clients feel happy with my help.

After my work, I spend most of my time making my life valuable such as reading, exercising and studying.

I want to upgrade command of English through this class and hope to extend friendship with you all.

Thank you.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Wow. Congratulations. You are one of the first bloggers. I'm happy to see that you're interested in this course. Have a great evening and I'll see you tomorrow.

LINDA said...

Hello! I'm Hyo RIm,Lee. I often saw you in InCheon airport. As you know I also work in Incheon airport. I put my blog about you "My classmate". Please tell me if my blog have some mistakes about you.

Ji-yeon Kim said...

Hi~I am happy to meet you in this class. I want to talk to you more but I have to go out early because my house is far from here. Anyway I hope you to improve your english writing skills. Good luck~

hayonghong said...

Hi Yeonhee. Nice to meet you. I'm Ha Yong Hong. I am glad to study with you. Please call me, if you are need my help about irregular cases. I will help well in my ablity.^_^ Have a good weekend!