Friday, November 7, 2008

My Classmate

My classmate's name is Hyorim Lee. She is single. She is from Seoul. She specialized in Spanish at the University. so she can speak spanish. She works for flight crew support team. It is not the first time to see her in this class. I see her at Incheon airport for the business a few tims, she showed me a kind smile. She likes to hang out with her friend. she has many friends I guess.
She has live in Kaepo-Dong Seoul. She also graduated same high school with me. I am very surprised. She also likes to travel. so she has been to many countries. For example, Mexico and Japan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you! Let's study hard with me^^

Kim said...

Isn't it a small world? You both graduated from the same high school. It wouldn't surprise me if I met someone here from Canada that I knew. Korea's a small country.